Innovation is accelerating. It’s accelerating at an exponential rate, in every aspect of our lives and businesses. This is an absolute certainty. Housing can no longer afford to sit on the innovation sideline. Not without losing critical opportunities to transform the homeownership experience. A better experience homebuyers will have to have, once they try it.
This includes 78 million Gen-Y innovation junkies waiting for a compelling reason to buy a new home. This includes 76 million baby-boomers who know homeownership can be better. But the innovation has to come from the industry itself.
It’s time to retool.
Once you have attended Retooling Executive Builder Workshops, you are part of an exclusive club. You are a builder executive who has worked in a collaborative process to identify immediate actions to innovate your product. Executive Builder Boot Camp continues that process by inviting workshop alumni to maintain and grow this special leadership network. By attending Boot Camp you will:
- Continue a unique collaborate process with your executive peers
- Learn from builders at the front line of housing innovation sharing lessons-learned
- Participate in detailed discussions exploring solutions to new challenges ahead
- Learn from leading experts on a broad array of topics
- Learn about the latest innovations coming from leading manufacturers and service companies
In other words, you’ll be part of a continual improvement process enabling your development or home building business to consistently exceed homebuyer expectations.
Boot Camp Details
- Approximately 30 to 50 CEO’s Presidents, or Key Decision Makers from leading builders attend each Boot Camp
- Fast-paced two-day program
- Boot Camp led by Sam Rashkin, author of Retooling the U.S. Housing Industry, National Director of ENERGY STAR for Homes and Zero Energy Ready Home for U.S. EPA and U.S. DOE respectively, and Chief Architect for U.S. DOE Building Technologies Office
- Boot Camp sponsored by some of the most innovative manufacturers and housing programs working with the housing industry